Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally.

I never knew that word could hold so much meaning. Sorry I haven't been around lately - I will start making this a daily thing (hopefully), but I've been updating my website (www.gretchenelizabethmusic) & surrounding sites with all new photos & information. So basically, I've spend endless time on the computer for the past week. I never want to see another HTML, CSS, or XML code - at least for the time being. The good news: EVERYTHING IS DONE! FINALLY!

I'd love to know what everyone things about the now theme throughout everything, & especially the website in general. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please email the webmaster. We love the feedback & if it helps you, we're totally okay with that!

Finally can also be apart of getting things done. I've been working with Belle and will continue working until we're done putting together the arrangements for the final songs on the EP before we can go back to Orlando to finish recording. It's been so much fun, because we can all be goofy - but we still get work done. & I love how you think your song is going to end up one way, and then it hits you, "That's it!" & it turns around completely in a new direction.

Ahhh, the life of a musician. I'm so in love with it. I can't wait to continue on my journey & touch the lives of people around me & beyond.

Until we meet again,

Finally,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment